Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My Moleskine: December 11-13

99 Not All Red Balloons. There's really 99 balloons drawn... unless I can't count. heh. When I started inking this and coloring it, something odd happened and my inking just sucked like no other. Also, I've decided I should go back to kindergarten or preschool to learn how to color within the lines again.

Hello Astronaut!
I drew this while watching She's All That... so the girl's hair is kinda like Rachael Leigh Cook's hair when she was in that movie. Hurray for fun colored eye makeup!

I hope you guys are enjoying these :D

2 comments:

Sophia said...

Of course I'm enjoying these. It's amazing at how much you have improved within this year! It's so awesome to see that. I love the girl! Keke, I can't believe you would even watch that movie, LOL.

SaraLynnArt said...

I love your 99 red balloons picture! It's so lovely... I like how you left the torso open. :)